- Calphalon Precision Series 16-pc. Cutlery Set
- Calphalon Precision Series 6-in. Serrated Utility Knife
- Calphalon Precision Series 7-in. Santoku Knife
- Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 8-in. Bread Knife
- Calphalon Katana Series 9-in. Bread Knife
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Precision Series 8-in. Bread Knife
- Suggested Price: $65.00
- Our Price: $39.95
Hurry, Only 16 In Stock!
Item #413600 1834730 Model #1834730
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Bonus Cheese Set See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Save up to 50% on Calphalon Cutlery See Full Offer Details
- Engineered to exacting standards, Calphalon Precision Series Cutlery stays sharp over 20% longer than Calphalon Contemporary cutlery. Blades are precisely tapered for optimal edge retention and deliver exceptional performance when chopping, slicing, mincing and more. Knives are fully forged from high-carbon, no-stain German steel and feature a full tang for better balance and strength and unique, bar-riveted handles. Each knife is also conveniently labeled on the end of the handle for easy identification in the block. The 8-in Bread Knife has a long serrated blade that easily cuts through thick artisan crusts without crushing the bread's soft interior.
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Fully forged blade, bolster and tang
- High carbon, no stain German steel
- Labeled handles for easy knife identification
- Precision-honed for optimal edge retention
- Unique bar-riveted handle
- Item #: 1834730
- Handle: Contoured hygienic polyresin with bar rivet
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash only. Carefully wipe clean with a sudsy cloth and rinse after each use. ALWAYS wipe dry immediately