- Calphalon Precision Series 16-pc. Cutlery Set
- Calphalon Precision Series 7-in. Santoku Knife
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Precision Series 7-in. Slicing Knife
- Suggested Price: $65.00
- Our Price: $39.95
Item #413607 1834741 Model #1834741
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Bonus Cheese Set See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Save up to 50% on Calphalon Cutlery See Full Offer Details
- Engineered to exacting standards, Calphalon Precision Series Cutlery stays sharp over 20% longer than Calphalon Contemporary cutlery. Blades are precisely tapered for optimal edge retention and deliver exceptional performance when chopping, slicing, mincing and more. Knives are fully forged from high-carbon, no-stain German steel and feature a full tang for better balance and strength and unique, bar-riveted handles. Each knife is also conveniently labeled on the end of the handle for easy identification in the block. The 7-in. Slicer features a long, slender blade and curved cutting edge to take beautiful cuts from prime rib, roast turkey or pork loin in one smooth sweep. Use the pointed tip to separate meat from bone, then make thick or thin slices.
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Fully forged blade, bolster and tang
- High carbon, no stain German steel
- Labeled handles for easy knife identification
- Precision-honed for optimal edge retention
- Unique bar-riveted handle
- Item #: 1834741
- Handle: Contoured hygienic polyresin with bar rivet
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash only. Carefully wipe clean with a sudsy cloth and rinse after each use. ALWAYS wipe dry immediately