- Calphalon Precision Series 16-pc. Cutlery Set
- Calphalon Precision Series 7-in. Slicing Knife
- Calphalon Simply Cutlery 5-in. Santoku Knife
- Calphalon Katana Series 5-in. Santoku Knife
Calphalon Precision Series 7-in. Santoku Knife
- Suggested Price: $75.00
- Our Price: $44.95
Hurry, Only 15 In Stock!
Item #413593 1834729 Model #1834729
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Bonus Cheese Set See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Engineered to exacting standards, Calphalon Precision Series Cutlery stays sharp over 20% longer than Calphalon Contemporary cutlery. Blades are precisely tapered for optimal edge retention and deliver exceptional performance when chopping, slicing, mincing and more. Knives are fully forged from high-carbon, no-stain German steel and feature a full tang for better balance and strength and unique, bar-riveted handles. Each knife is also conveniently labeled on the end of the handle for easy identification in the block. The 8-in. Chef's Knife is the most indispensable of all the knives. The blade’s edge is gently curved, from tip to heel to allow for a gentle, rocking and gliding motion as you cut. The long length and heavy weight of the blade helps you work more efficiently, with less effort.
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Fully forged blade, bolster and tang
- High carbon, no stain German steel
- Labeled handles for easy knife identification
- Precision-honed for optimal edge retention
- Unique bar-riveted handle
- Item #: 1834729
- Handle: Contoured hygienic polyresin with bar rivet
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash only. Carefully wipe clean with a sudsy cloth and rinse after each use. ALWAYS wipe dry immediately