- Calphalon Precision Series 16-pc. Cutlery Set
- Calphalon Precision Series 8-in. Chef's Knife
- Calphalon Precision Series 4-pc. Cutlery Starter Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 3-pc. Starter Set
- Calphalon Precision Series 18-pc. Cutlery Set
Calphalon Precision Series 7-in. Santoku Knife
- Suggested Price: $75.00
- Our Price: $44.95
Hurry, Only 14 In Stock!
Item #413593 1834729 Model #1834729
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Bonus Cheese Set See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the contiguous U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories, AK/HI or orders shipping internationally. Standard, Express and NextDay Shipping charges are not waived. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Only one coupon code may be applied to an order at any time, including promotional free shipping coupons. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Engineered to exacting standards, Calphalon Precision Series Cutlery stays sharp over 20% longer than Calphalon Contemporary cutlery. Blades are precisely tapered for optimal edge retention and deliver exceptional performance when chopping, slicing, mincing and more. Knives are fully forged from high-carbon, no-stain German steel and feature a full tang for better balance and strength and unique, bar-riveted handles. Each knife is also conveniently labeled on the end of the handle for easy identification in the block. The 8-in. Chef's Knife is the most indispensable of all the knives. The blade’s edge is gently curved, from tip to heel to allow for a gentle, rocking and gliding motion as you cut. The long length and heavy weight of the blade helps you work more efficiently, with less effort.
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Fully forged blade, bolster and tang
- High carbon, no stain German steel
- Labeled handles for easy knife identification
- Precision-honed for optimal edge retention
- Unique bar-riveted handle
- Item #: 1834729
- Handle: Contoured hygienic polyresin with bar rivet
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash only. Carefully wipe clean with a sudsy cloth and rinse after each use. ALWAYS wipe dry immediately