|More Sizes: 16-pc.|
- Calphalon Precision Series 16-pc. Cutlery Set
- Calphalon Precision Series 7-in. Santoku Knife
- Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 3-pc. Starter Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 14-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 4-pc. Skillet Set with Lids
Calphalon Precision Series 18-pc. Cutlery Set
- Suggested Price: $329.99
- Our Price: $299.95
Hurry, Only 13 In Stock!
Item #585714 585714 Model #585714
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Bonus Cheese Set See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the contiguous U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories, AK/HI or orders shipping internationally. Standard, Express and NextDay Shipping charges are not waived. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Only one coupon code may be applied to an order at any time, including promotional free shipping coupons. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Set Includes:
8” Chef's knife
8" Bread knife
6" Utility knife
6" Serrated Utility knife
8-pc. Steak knife set
Walnut stained hardwood block
- Engineered to exacting standards, Calphalon Precision Series Cutlery stays sharp over 20% longer than Calphalon Contemporary cutlery. Blades are precisely tapered for optimal edge retention and deliver exceptional performance when chopping, slicing, mincing and more. Knives are fully forged from high-carbon, no-stain German steel and feature a full tang for better balance and strength and unique, bar-riveted handles. Each knife is also conveniently labeled on the end of the handle for easy identification in the block. The 18-pc. set includes a full selection of knives for every culinary purpose.
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Fully forged blade, bolster and tang (steak knives made from stamped steel)
- High carbon, no stain German steel (steak knives made from Asian steel)
- Labeled handles for easy knife identification
- Precision-honed for optimal edge retention
- Unique bar-riveted handle
- Item #: 585714
- Handle: Contoured hygienic polyresin with bar rivet
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash only. Carefully wipe clean with a sudsy cloth and rinse after each use. ALWAYS wipe dry immediately