|More Colors: Red|
|More Sizes: 10-in.|
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 8-in. Omelette Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 10-in. Omelette Pan
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. 8” & 10” Omelette Pan Set
Calphalon One Infused Anodized 8" Fry Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- Perfect flips, and no flops! Calphalon fry pans feature a thick, flat, wide bottom for quick, even heating and cooking. The cast stainless steel handles also stay comfortably cool for stovetop cooking. The gently sloping sides allow the omelet to glide freely, flip in one quick motion and slide easily from the pan to your plate. It’s sure to bring out your sunny side.
- The smooth metal surface of Calphalon One Infused Anodized cookware delivers superior results when searing and browning.
- Deglazes beautifully.
- Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
- Handles stay comfortably cool during stovetop cooking.
- Heavy-gauge, highly conductive Calphalon One Infused Anodized sears food quickly and evenly.
- Hot, soapy water and a dish cloth --that's generally all you need to keep Calphalon One sparkling clean. The infused anodized cooking surface releases food as easily during clean-up as it does while you cook.
- Infused with an advanced release polymer, the Calphalon One cooking surface not only sears food perfectly - it also lets you control when foods release from the bottom of the pan.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Item #: DR1388
- Handle: Stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensil.
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.