- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 2-pc. Baking Sheet Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 9 x 13-in. Covered Cake Pan
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 10-pc. Nonstick Bakeware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 9 x 13-in. Brownie Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $16.99
Item #401112 1826053 Model #1826053
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- This pan is the perfect size for delicious and perfectly cooked brownies. Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware has interlocking nonstick layers to deliver high performance release. In fact, it releases up to 2 times better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware. Now, even the stickiest baked goods can be removed cleanly for beautiful results and easy cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy-gauge steel core heats evenly
- Interlocking nonstick layers for high-performance release
- Releases up to 2X better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware
- Item #: 1826053
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500°F / 260°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. However, hand washing will help maintain optimal nonstick performance. Hand wash using a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
Favorite pan for shortbread and bar cookies
I have 2 favorite recipes for shortbread cookies and brownies, and one day, I decided to use this pan instead of the 8 x 8 or the 9 x 9 pan. Wow, I'm glad I did!! The bars came out great - I like the thinner depth, and for a potluck, it stretches the recipe. I was so proud of my discovery that I have bought at least a dozen of these and have given them to friends. Now we are all fans of this pan.
- I recommend this product.