- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 10-pc. Nonstick Bakeware Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 2-pc. Baking Sheet Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 5-pc. Nonstick Bakeware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 12-in. Jumbo Fryer
Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 9-in. Springform Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $21.95
Item #400951 1826048 Model #1826048
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- For cheesecakes, layer cakes or tortes that need careful handling, this springform pan works beautifully each and every time. Just open the latch to gently release the pan for picture-perfect results. Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware has interlocking nonstick layers to deliver high performance release. In fact, it releases up to 2 times better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware. Now, even the stickiest baked goods can be removed cleanly for beautiful results and easy cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy-gauge steel core heats evenly
- Interlocking nonstick layers for high-performance release
- Releases up to 2X better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware
- Item #: 1826048
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500°F / 260°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. However, hand washing will help maintain optimal nonstick performance. Hand wash using a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
Makes baking so easy!
If you have always used the traditional round pans, you should definitely look into a springform pan. This pan is awesome, it does not leak and it does allow your cake to emerge unharmed unlike some cake pans allow if there is not enough grease on the pan. Try this. You'll love it!
- I recommend this product.