- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 2-pc. Baking Sheet Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 9 x 13-in. Covered Cake Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 9-in. Cake Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $16.99
Item #401014 1826052 Model #1826052
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Ideal for smaller-size muffins, cupcakes and even corn bread. Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware has interlocking nonstick layers to deliver high performance release. In fact, it releases up to 2 times better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware. Now, even the stickiest baked goods can be removed cleanly for beautiful results and easy cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy-gauge steel core heats evenly
- Interlocking nonstick layers for high-performance release
- Releases up to 2X better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware
- Item #: 1826052
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500°F / 260°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. However, hand washing will help maintain optimal nonstick performance. Hand wash using a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
The best cake pan ever!
I've gone through a lot of cake pans in my lifetime. A lot. I started baking southern style layer cakes when I was 10 and I am still at it decades later. I got tired of having warped cakes with uneven baking, and decided to buy just one of these to try, thinking nothing could beat what I had. Was I ever wrong. I have baked three layers at the same time, using one Calphalon and two "regular" pans. Even the appearance is different. I now have three of these pans, and although I share a lot of things, no one can get their hands on my Calphalon! Thanks for a wonderful product!
- I recommend this product.