- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 10-pc. Nonstick Bakeware Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 2-pc. Baking Sheet Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 5-pc. Nonstick Bakeware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 12-in. Jumbo Fryer
Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 4-pc. Large Cookie Sheet & Cooling Rack Set
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $72.00
- Our Price: $39.99
Item #401203 1826027 Model #1826027
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Set Includes:
2 14x17-in. large cookie sheets
2 12x17-in cooling racks
- For cookies, dinner rolls or other baked goods, reach for an all-purpose cookie sheet from Calphalon. The two upturned ends make it easy to safely hold the pan when placing in the oven; the open sides allow items to slide right off. Cooling racks let baked goods cool quickly and evenly. Create beautiful and delicious desserts, cookies, cakes and more with Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware. We’ve improved our bakeware by adding interlocking nonstick layers to deliver high performance release. In fact, it releases up to 2 times better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware. Now, even the stickiest baked goods can be removed cleanly for beautiful results and easy cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy-gauge steel core heats evenly
- Interlocking nonstick layers for high-performance release
- Releases up to 2X better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware
- Item #: 1826027
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500°F / 260°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. However, hand washing will help maintain optimal nonstick performance. Hand wash using a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden