- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 2-pc. Baking Sheet Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 2-pc. Baking Sheet & Brownie Combo Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 10-pc. Nonstick Bakeware Set
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $176.00
- Our Price: $99.95
Item #606560 1870839 Model #1870839
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Set Includes:
12 Cup Muffin Pan
12"x17" Baking Sheet
Medium Loaf Pan
(2) 9" Round Cake Pans
14"x17" Cookie Sheet
9"x13" Brownie Pan
9"x13" Covered Cake Pan
- This comprehensive set include everything you need to create amazing desserts, cookies, cakes and more. This large set includes a 12 Cup Muffin Pan, 12"x17" Baking Sheet, 14"x17" Cookie Sheet, Medium Loaf Pan, two 9" Round Cake Pans, 9"x13" Brownie Pan, 9"x13" Covered Cake Pan and Cooling Rack. The Cake Pan cover will also fit the Brownie Pan for easy storage or transportation. Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware has interlocking nonstick layers to deliver high performance release. In fact, it releases up to 2 times better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware. Now, even the stickiest baked goods can be removed cleanly for beautiful results and easy cleanup. Heavy-gauge steel core heats evenly. Dishwasher safe. Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Dishwasher safe
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy-gauge steel core heats evenly
- Interlocking nonstick layers for high-performance release
- Releases up to 2X better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware
- Item #: 1870839
- Cover: Plastic
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500°F / 260°C. Plastic cover is not oven safe.
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. However, hand washing will help maintain optimal nonstick performance. Hand wash using a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden