- Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 17-pc. Knife Block Set
- Simply Calphalon Easy System 8-qt. Stockpot with Lid
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Katana Series East/West Set- 4.5" Parer and 5" Santoku
- Item No Longer Available
- Experience the best of two continents in one versatile cutlery set. The traditional European paring knife is essential for fine cutting tasks like peeling potatoes and slicing fruits, while our petite 5-inch santoku is ideal for chopping herbs, garlic, and more.
- Katana Series' time-honored layering process not only imparts exceptional sharpness, but allows the blade to retain its edge longer for enduring high performance results.
- Damascus style blade clad with 33 stainless steel layers for distinctive style, exceptional rigidity and rust resistance.
- Ergonomic poly-resign handle is contoured for comfort and well balanced for control and precision.
- Integrated bolster design provides a secure, comfortable grip and offers increased control.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Traditional blade shapes enhanced for ease of use and precision.
- VG-1 Japanese steel for exceptional sharpness and ultimate edge retention.
- Will not chip, crack or peel.
- Winner of the 26 Housewares Design Award for innovative design in cutlery.
- Item #: KNS02
- Handle: poly-resin
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.