Calphalon Katana Series 9-in. Bread Knife
- Suggested Price: $127.00
- Our Price: $74.95
Hurry, Only 4 In Stock!
Item #362795 KN6009VS Model #KN6009VS
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Bonus Cheese Set See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Take perfect slices from even the biggest, brawniest breads with the gentle sawing motion from this long serrated knife.
3 ways to use knife: cutting watermelon, breads and bagels, meatloaf
- Katana Series' time-honored layering process not only imparts exceptional sharpness, but allows the blade to retain its edge longer for enduring high performance results.
- Damascus style blade clad with 33 stainless steel layers for distinctive style, exceptional rigidity and rust resistance.
- Ergonomic poly-resign handle is contoured for comfort and well balanced for control and precision.
- Integrated bolster design provides a secure, comfortable grip and offers increased control.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Traditional blade shapes enhanced for ease of use and precision.
- VG-1 Japanese steel for exceptional sharpness and ultimate edge retention.
- Will not chip, crack or peel.
- Winner of the 26 Housewares Design Award for innovative design in cutlery.
- Item #: KN6009VS
- Handle: poly-resin
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.