|More Sizes: 8-in.|
- Calphalon Katana Series 18-pc. Knife Block Set
- Calphalon Katana Series 7-in. Nakiri Asian Cleaver
Calphalon Katana Series 6" Chef's Knife
- Item No Longer Available
- The most commonly used knife in the kitchen. The blade of the Chef knife is designed to handle a wide range of tasks. It is gently curved from tip to heel allowing you to use a gentle rocking motion as you cut.
3 ways to use knife: chopping onions, mincing herbs, cutting carrots
- Katana Series' time-honored layering process not only imparts exceptional sharpness, but allows the blade to retain its edge longer for enduring high performance results.
- Damascus style blade clad with 33 stainless steel layers for distinctive style, exceptional rigidity and rust resistance.
- Ergonomic poly-resign handle is contoured for comfort and well balanced for control and precision.
- Integrated bolster design provides a secure, comfortable grip and offers increased control.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Traditional blade shapes enhanced for ease of use and precision.
- VG-1 Japanese steel for exceptional sharpness and ultimate edge retention.
- Will not chip, crack or peel.
- Winner of the 26 Housewares Design Award for innovative design in cutlery.
- Item #: KN4006V
- Handle: poly-resin
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.