|More Sizes: 5-in., 7-in.|
- Calphalon Katana Series 7-in. Nakiri Asian Cleaver
- Calphalon Katana Series 9-in. Bread Knife
- Calphalon Katana Series 5-in. Santoku Knife
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Katana Series 5" Santoku Knife
- Item No Longer Available
- Combining features of a chef’s knife and a cleaver, the Santoku is an all-purpose knife that’s ideal for cutting meat, fish and vegetables. The word santoku means “three good things” – a reference to the three cutting tasks it performs so well: slicing, dicing and mincing. The kullens along the edge help reduce friction, which prevents food from sticking.
3 ways to use knife: cut meat, slice fish, chop vegetables
- Katana Series' time-honored layering process not only imparts exceptional sharpness, but allows the blade to retain its edge longer for enduring high performance results.
- Damascus style blade clad with 33 stainless steel layers for distinctive style, exceptional rigidity and rust resistance.
- Ergonomic poly-resign handle is contoured for comfort and well balanced for control and precision.
- Integrated bolster design provides a secure, comfortable grip and offers increased control.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Traditional blade shapes enhanced for ease of use and precision.
- VG-1 Japanese steel for exceptional sharpness and ultimate edge retention.
- Will not chip, crack or peel.
- Winner of the 26 Housewares Design Award for innovative design in cutlery.
- Item #: KN50055VS
- Handle: poly-resin
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.