- Calphalon Katana Series 18-pc. Knife Block Set
- Calphalon Katana Series 7-in. Nakiri Asian Cleaver
- Calphalon Katana Series 14-pc. Knife Block Set
Calphalon Katana Series 5.5" Honesuki
- Item No Longer Available
- This ultra slim traditional Japanese boning knife is designed for cutting raw meat away from the bone, trimming surface fat, removing gristle and preparing thin cutlets. Compare the cost of whole chicken breasts to boneless skinless breasts and it's easy to see-mastery of this knife can save you lots of money at the supermarket. It can also save you calories if low fat cooking is your goal. Use the boning knife to filet whole fish, prepare beautifully Frenched lamb chops or crown roasts, too.
- Katana Series' time-honored layering process not only imparts exceptional sharpness, but allows the blade to retain its edge longer for enduring high performance results.
- Damascus style blade clad with 33 stainless steel layers for distinctive style, exceptional rigidity and rust resistance.
- Ergonomic poly-resign handle is contoured for comfort and well balanced for control and precision.
- Integrated bolster design provides a secure, comfortable grip and offers increased control.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Traditional blade shapes enhanced for ease of use and precision.
- VG-1 Japanese steel for exceptional sharpness and ultimate edge retention.
- Will not chip, crack or peel.
- Winner of the 26 Housewares Design Award for innovative design in cutlery.
- Item #: KN50055V
- Handle: poly-resin
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Amazed! Lovely balance and very sharp!
We have some very fine quality knives, so my expectations are very high. I was amazed by how well this knife cut, what fine balance it has in your hand, and how often we choose it to work with. Love it!
- I recommend this product.