- Calphalon Katana Series 14-pc. Knife Block Set
- Calphalon Katana Series 7-in. Santoku Knife
- Calphalon Katana Series 7-in. Nakiri Asian Cleaver
Calphalon Katana Series 10-in. Diamond Sharpening Steel
- Item No Longer Available
- Our Diamond Steel is coated with monocrystalline diamonds for exceptional hardness which allows it to actually sharpen knives. Use your steel every time you put your knives to work.
When sharpening a knife, position your steel tip-down against a cutting board. Hold the knife at a 22 degree angle to the steel and draw it across from heel to tip in one smooth motion. Repeat 3 or 4 times per side.
- Katana Series' time-honored layering process not only imparts exceptional sharpness, but allows the blade to retain its edge longer for enduring high performance results.
- 1-inch length sharpens any size blade quickly and efficiently.
- Coated with monocrystalline diamonds for exceptional hardness.
- Ergonomic poly-resin handle for safe, secure grip while sharpening.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Sharpens and realigns blades to ensure peak performance.
- Winner of the 26 Housewares Design Award for innovative design in cutlery.
- Item #: KN8010V
- Handle: poly-resin
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.