- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Gadgets Garlic Peel and Press
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $14.95
Item #299325 GT109 Model #GT109
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- A must-have for garlic lovers, this unique garlic press eliminates one of the most tedious tasks of food preparation: peeling whole garlic cloves. Simply place whole, unpeeled garlic cloves in the press chamber, then close the press firmly. Freshly pureed garlic is pressed through the ultra-fine screen and garlic skins are left behind in the chamber.
- Calphalon Gadgets
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Peels and purees garlic cloves in one action
- Super soft control zone
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Calphalon Garlic Press - Superior to All Othe
I was cooking at my sister's house the other day and had to use her garlic press. It looked like a good sturdy one, but all it did was mash the garlic. Very little pulp went through the holes. I told her she had to get a Calphalon Garlic Press like mine because it is superior to all others. Then I went home, got online and ordered one for her birthday. I was right -- she loves it! PS I really don't see how this tool PEELS the garlic. I peel it first with a knife.
It is too hard to clean. The press part works great, but I have to use a paring knife to clean in between the prongs.
Just used my garlic press the first time. It worked great, expressed all the garlic and was a snap to clean completely.