- Calphalon Gadgets Dual Edge Cheese Plane
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Gadgets Cheese Slicer
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $12.95
Item #299346 GT110 Model #GT110
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Ideal for slicing semi-soft cheeses like mozzarella, Havarti or Port Salut, our cheese slicer is designed with an extended wire to make cutting even large blocks of cheese neat and easy. A soft touch control zone adds cushioned comfort at the point where your hand applies the most pressure.
- Calphalon Gadgets
- Dishwasher safe
- Extended wire cuts large cheese blocks
- Lifetime warranty
- Super soft control zone
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Heavy Duty just slices too thick.
I like the feel and the built of the cheese slicer but even when angling my wrist like I always do with other cheese slicers the slices are still too thick. I believe it's because the slicer isn't completely straight like other. If it was built straight like other slicers it would be the best slicer ever. Don't get me wrong it slices cheese but it's hard to get it to slice cheese thin enough for a sandwich or cheeseburgers.
- I recommend this product.
There's a reason it's not cheap
Because it is heavy duty. Wire cheese slicers are the best; just adjust the angle of your hand and wrist on the downward pull to make your slices thicker or thinner. PS. Handle is very ergonimic
Ok . . .but not great
The handle is really good and substantion, easy to hold. Thickness of cut is NOT adjustable
It slices too thick I need and/or want one that slices thin slices.