|More Colors: Gray|
|More Sizes: 3-qt., 5-qt.|
Calphalon Everyday Nonstick 3 Qt. Sauté Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- Quick searing. Superior browning. Easy cleaning. Calphalon’s nonstick sauté pans are where great, low-fat and no-fat cooking takes shape. Straight sides maximize your flat cooking surface. The thick bottom prevents scorching, yet responds exceptionally well to subtle adjustments in temperature --essential for fast-cooking methods like sautéing. The low profile prevents foods from steaming while giving you easy access with utensils.
- Tradtional styling plus soft grip comfort makes Everyday Nonstick the perfect choice for a daily cooking needs.
- Durable nonstick interior allows for a lifetime of perfect food release and makes clean up easy.
- Heavy-gauge, hard anodized aluminum allows for quick, even heating.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Tempered glass lids let you keep an eye on what's cooking - they are even oven safe to 45 degrees.
- Textured silicone handles are comfortable and stay cool on your stove top. They are oven-safe up to 45 degrees.
- Item #: CT5003
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Textured, oven-safe silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Calphalon-Everyday Nonstick 3 Qt Saute Pan
Light weight but sturdy and well made,my wife loves the handle and the helper handleI have bought different pans of Calphalon to go with my needs to sorta make her own personal set she loves them all plus you can't go wrong with the warrantys the pans well out live us becaue we are in our 60's lol
- I recommend this product.