Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron Panini Pan with Press - Chive
- Item No Longer Available
- Ridged bottom brings the pleasures of outdoor grilling indoors. Fats drain away from foods as they cook for perfect grilled texture. With authentic grill marks, steaks, chops and burgers look as great as they taste. Use the heavyweight enamel cast iron press to create perfectly browned, evenly cooked paninis. Black satin enamel interior requires no pre-seasoning.
- Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron
- Available in three luscious colors: Cabernet (red), Custard (yellow), and Chive (green)
- Cool pan completely before washing. Hand wash with a sponge or dishcloth in hot, sudsy water.
- Durable porcelain enamel resists chipping and scratching
- Heavyweight cast iron distributes heat evenly and keeps foods warm at the table
- Oven safe to 500ºF. Do not use under the broiler.
- Oversized oval handles make lifting easy
- Satin enamel interior on fry and grill pans eliminates the need for seasoning
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.