Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron 5 Qt. Round Dutch Oven - Cabernet
- Item No Longer Available
- The perfect choice for soups, stews and pot roasted meats and poultry. Wide flat bottom is ideal for browning ingredients prior to adding liquids and seasonings. Large, oval handles make it easy to move pans from stovetop to oven to table. Heavy-gauge cast iron keeps helps keep foods warmer longer, too.
- Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron
- Available in four luscious colors: Cabernet (red), Custard (yellow), Chive (green) and Spice (orange).
- Cool pan completely before washing. Hand wash with a sponge or dishcloth in hot, sudsy water.
- Domed, dimpled covers retain and redistribute moisture during cooking
- Durable porcelain enamel resists chipping and scratching
- Heavyweight cast iron distributes heat evenly and keeps foods warm at the table
- Oven safe to 500ºF. Do not use under the broiler.
- Oversized oval handles make lifting easy
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.