- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 10-pc. Baking Essentials Set
- Calphalon Contemporary 2-pc. Glass Lid Set
Calphalon 7 qt. Digital Slow Cooker
- Our Price: $149.95
Item #321725 1779208 Model #1779208
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the contiguous U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories, AK/HI or orders shipping internationally. Standard, Express and NextDay Shipping charges are not waived. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Only one coupon code may be applied to an order at any time, including promotional free shipping coupons. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Enjoy delicious slow-cooked suppers any night of the week. Chili, braised short ribs and pot roast cook to perfection in the Calphalon 7 Qt. Digital Slow Cooker. Internal sensors monitor the temperature to ensure accuracy, so foods cook evenly. The 24-hour digital timer and Auto setting allows you to just set the timer and go. Great for casual entertaining.
- STYLE. PERFORMANCE. SIMPLICITY. Simply your life and beautify your kitchen with our Kitchen Electrics collection. Each features our exclusive OPTI-HEAT system, to deliver even, consistent heat and exceptional cooking results. And our high performance nonstick formula makes a stand-out statement in stunning bronze, while offering flawless food release and effortless clean-up.
- 24-hour digital timer automatically switches to Warm at the end of the cooking cycle.
- Auto-setting cooks for 2 hours on High, then switches to Low for the remainder of the cook time.
- Cord wraps for easy storage.
- Dishwasher-safe 7 Qt. ceramic crock.
- Easy-to-read, high contrast LCD display.
- The Calphalon Kitchen Electrics collection features our exclusive Opti-Heat System. Designed to provide accurate temperature control and even heat delivery, Opti-Heat ensures that foods cook evenly and thoroughly, for reliable results you can count on – every time.
- Item #: 1779208
- Cover: Tempered, glass cover with vent.
- Handle: Silicone wrapped, cool-touch handles stay comfortably cool.
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Allow to cool before cleaning with a damp cloth.
- Utensils: Safe for use with all utensils.
Limited One Year Product and Limited Five Year Nonstick Warranty
Calphalon will repair or replace any kitchen electric found defective in material or workmanship within one year of the original purchase. In addition, Calphalon will repair or replace any kitchen electric if the nonstick surfaces are found defective in material or workmanship within five years of original purchase. This warranty applies when the kitchen electric appliance is put to normal household use and is operated and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variation in the kitchen electric nonstick coating are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, use of metal utensils, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment. Please refer to the use and care section for full information about the warranty on your kitchen electric appliance.
My fourth slow cooker and the best yet. Capacity and ability to cook soups to pot roast are outstanding. Cover keeps moisture in with no need to add liquids during cooking time.
- I recommend this product.
I have several Calphalon products. All of which I love with the exception of the Slow Cooker. I think it's overpriced and really doesn't cook as well as my old slow cooker.
- I do not recommend this product.
quick and simple...the lid wobbles and doesn't seal. The fit and finish of the lid is so poor, it doesn't lock in the juices. What's to point of a slow cooker if the lid doesn't fit and you let all the flavors just steam their way out????
Used it one time to make a pot roast and it worked flawlessly. I like the convenience of the timer and the glass lid is a nice change from my 20 slow cooker with a plastic lid. Also like the much larger pot/ceramic bowl.