Calphalon 20-in. XL Convection Oven
- Item No Longer Available
- From toasting to broiling to super-efficient convection baking, the Calphalon XL Convection Oven gives you more cooking options in less space than ever before. Don't let its diminutive footprint fool you -- our cleverly designed oven is large enough to easily accommodate a whole chicken, a 12-inch pizza or a big batch of brownies. Upper and lower heating elements plus a series of internal sensors ensure temperature consistency and even heating for superb cooking control. Spills and splatters wipe up in no time, thanks to the oven's premium nonstick interior coating.
- STYLE. PERFORMANCE. SIMPLICITY. Simply your life and beautify your kitchen with our Kitchen Electrics collection. Each features our exclusive OPTI-HEAT system, to deliver even, consistent heat and exceptional cooking results. And our high performance nonstick formula makes a stand-out statement in stunning bronze, while offering flawless food release and effortless clean-up.
- Automatic shut-off feature.
- Front-access removable crumb tray is dishwasher safe.
- Includes 9" x 13" nonstick baking pan & rack.
- Separate timer, temperature and toast controls.
- The Calphalon Kitchen Electrics collection features our exclusive Opti-Heat System. Designed to provide accurate temperature control and even heat delivery, Opti-Heat ensures that foods cook evenly and thoroughly, for reliable results you can count on – every time.
- Toast, bake, convection bake and broil.
- Two rack settings.
- Item #: HE650CO
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Brushed, stainless steel. Polished chrome.
- Handle: Cast, stainless steel.
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Allow to cool before cleaning with a damp cloth.
Clean inside with a damp sponge.
Removable bakeware pan, broiler pan and crumb tray are dishwasher safe.
Limited One Year Product and Limited Five Year Nonstick Warranty
Calphalon will repair or replace any kitchen electric found defective in material or workmanship within one year of the original purchase. In addition, Calphalon will repair or replace any kitchen electric if the nonstick surfaces are found defective in material or workmanship within five years of original purchase. This warranty applies when the kitchen electric appliance is put to normal household use and is operated and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variation in the kitchen electric nonstick coating are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, use of metal utensils, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment. Please refer to the use and care section for full information about the warranty on your kitchen electric appliance.