- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 6.5-qt. Soup Pot
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 10-in. Everyday Pan
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-qt. Stockpot
- Item No Longer Available
- Great tastes come to those who wait. Calphalon stock pots are ideal for stews, stock, chili and other moist-cooked dishes. Heavy-gauge aluminum is responsive to temperature changes, whether you’re slowly simmering or rapidly boiling. Calphalon’s stock pots are designed for easy cooking, easy cleanup and maximum performance. Add a stainless insert for your pasta-making pleasure.
- Chefs with taste for all things modern have a new line of cookware to call their own: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless.
- Beautiful, Brushed Stainless Exterior.
- Dishwasher Safe. Fast, easy clean-up.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Sleek Curved Vessel. Unique design complements your kitchen.
- Stay-Cool Handles. Comfortable through hours of stovetop cooking.
- Tempered Glass Covers. For see through convenience and beautiful presentation.
- Tri-Ply Performance. Full aluminum core for superb conductivity and even heating.
- Item #: LR808
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
My favorite pot!
I purchased this stock pot more than a year ago, and it quickly became my favorite pot. While 8 quarts might seem like a large pot for cooking for two people, its depth is perfect for cooking soups and sauces, making it easy to use long stirring utensils and avoiding coming too close to bubbling foods. Did I mention cleaning? No scrubbing required, even after sautéing onions and peppers, or meats for stew, which allows me use only one pan for soups, stews, and sauces.
I did purchase the "spaghetti insert" at a later time, and it comes in handy for boiling macaroni, corn on the cob, or other vegetables. Thank you for a great product.
- I recommend this product.
Excellent All Around Stock Pot.
I bought this as a replacement for my old stock pot and it works great for everything from chili to spaghetti sauce even my favorite batch of potato soup. I love the versatility of this pan and use it several times a week. I have even used it when I'm canning, I just love it and so will you. You don't have to worry about food sticking to it and it's heavy so nothing will burn and stick to the bottom. It also has very comfortable handles which are great when you need to lift something heavy. I would say this is a great investment if you love to cook like I do. I own several pieces of the Contemporary Stainless, some that are non stick and some that aren't and I wasn't sure about purchasing a non coated pot but once I started using it I knew I would have no problems. Everything cooks beautifully and clean up is a breeze. I fully recommend this Stock Pot to everyone!
- I recommend this product.