- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-qt. Multi-Pot
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 12-qt. Stockpot
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 5-qt. Sauteuse Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-qt. Dutch Oven
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $200.00
- Our Price: $99.95
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Hurry, Only 17 In Stock!
Item #298905 1767723 Model #1767723
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Calphalon Special Values See Full Offer Details
- Use this large Dutch oven to brown or sear meats, then add other ingredients to prepare savory stews and meat sauce. It's oven safe, so allowing you the option to finish recipes in the oven. Bring stunning, contemporary design to your kitchen with Calphalon Contemporary Stainless cookware. Crafted from lustrous, brushed stainless steel, clean lines and curvaceous silhouettes, Contemporary Stainless epitomizes the soul of modern style with professional performance and dishwasher-safe convenience.
- Chefs with taste for all things modern have a new line of cookware to call their own: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless.
- Brushed stainless steel interior & exterior.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Heavy-gauge, full aluminum core for even heating.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Stay-cool handles.
- Item #: 1767723
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Brushed stainless steel loop handle
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Yes
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Safe for all utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
My wife and I bought the full line of Calphalon Contemporary stainless cookware for each other for Christmas this past year (2012), and we absolutely love all of the pieces. This dutch oven is a great size, and i actually use it quite a bit more than I thought I would. It cleans up easily, and the finish looks as good as new. I normally hand wash this piece due to its size, but the others get a mix of handwash and dishwasher, depending on my mood. They all continue to look great and perform at a very high level.
- I recommend this product.
Great usable size and shape
Wide base and low sides are great for sautéing vegetables and searing meats before adding sauces or stock. Don't let the 8-qt. size intimidate you; this gets more use than I ever expected. Even heating. It's a solid pan that doesn't feel the least bit flimsy despite its light weight. Easy to handle when pouring out the contents down to the last bit, compared to other Dutch ovens. Pretty on the table, and clean-up is a simple task.
- I recommend this product.
This pan is not thick like other Calhalon cookware I've used and seen before. If you have a gas stove like I do the thinnest of this pan creates hot spots in the pan, if it was made thicker it would heat evenly thru out the entire pan. This pan may work better on a electric stove, still it is not built like they use to, DO NOT BUY!
I love all my Calphalon. I purchased a set last year. After shopping and comparing products, I was sure that Calphalon was what I wanted. I have not been disappointed. Since last year, I have purchased several more pieces and have been pleased with each purchase! I gave all my "old" pots and pans to my daughter-in-law and use only my Calphalon now.