- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 12-qt. Stockpot
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-qt. Dutch Oven
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 5-qt. Sauteuse Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 6.5-qt. Soup Pot
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $99.95
Hurry, Only 18 In Stock!
Item #403843 LR87062P Model #LR87062P
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Great tastes come to those who wait. Calphalon sauce pots are ideal for stews, stock, chili and other moist-cooked dishes.
- Chefs with taste for all things modern have a new line of cookware to call their own: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless.
- Beautiful, Brushed Stainless Exterior.
- Dishwasher Safe. Fast, easy clean-up.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Sleek Curved Vessel. Unique design complements your kitchen.
- Stay-Cool Handles. Comfortable through hours of stovetop cooking.
- Tempered Glass Covers. For see through convenience and beautiful presentation.
- Tri-Ply Performance. Full aluminum core for superb conductivity and even heating.
- Item #: LR87062P
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I love calphalon products!
Calphalon's products are wonderful. This pot is a perfect size for soup, cooking pasta, etc. It's a versitile pot, and I would recommend it to anyone.
I love making soup this time of year and this pot is just the right size.
Not just for soup, though. It's a good pot for boiling potatoes, cooking corn. Also great for braising. Perfect size for a lot of things. It's well made and very easy to clean. Very attractive, too.
Everything about this cookware is true. Versatily - stove top to oven to broiler; browns, braises, broils, boils and roasts and bakes perfectly. Heat distribution is excellent. Clear cover allows easy monitoring. Good seal ensures flavor and nutrients remain in food. Weight and design make it well-balanced, eay to lift when full. Handles stay pretty cool on stove top, but always use potholders as long-term cooking does eventually make handles hot. Cover handle also gets hot after prolonged time on stove. Cleans easily and beautifully. You can make almost everything in one pot. I have this two weeks and have made roasts, soups, stews, sauces, and all my recipes have come out better than ever before than with any other pots/pans,trays. Excellent value, superb quality. I no longer wish for a $400 dutch oven!