- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 12-qt. Stockpot
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 5-qt. Sauteuse Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $180.00
- Our Price: $99.95
Item #193800Model #LRL5005P
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Applies to Super Saver Shipping within the contiguous U.S. only. Not available on shipments to APO/FPO, AK, HI, U.S. Territories or orders shipping internationally. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Terms subject to change.
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
- An ideal pan for frequent entertainers, this sleek stainless saucier makes an easy transition from your stovetop or oven right to your table. We love it for pot roast and other braised meats but it’s just as handy when you’re baking casseroles. Designed with a lower profile and wider mouth than a traditional sauce pan, it’s also the perfect for making reduction sauces.
- Chefs with taste for all things modern have a new line of cookware to call their own: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless.
- Beautiful, Brushed Stainless Exterior.
- Dishwasher Safe. Fast, easy clean-up.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Sleek Curved Vessel. Unique design complements your kitchen.
- Tri-Ply Performance. Full aluminum core for superb conductivity and even heating.
- Two loop handles to move from stove top to oven to table top with ease.
- Item #: LRL5005P
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.