- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 2.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Double Boiler
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 12-qt. Stockpot
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-qt. Multi-Pot
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 5-qt. Sauteuse Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $180.00
- Our Price: $99.95
Hurry, Only 10 In Stock!
Item #193800 LRL5005P Model #LRL5005P
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- An ideal pan for frequent entertainers, this sleek stainless saucier makes an easy transition from your stovetop or oven right to your table. We love it for pot roast and other braised meats but it’s just as handy when you’re baking casseroles. Designed with a lower profile and wider mouth than a traditional sauce pan, it’s also the perfect for making reduction sauces.
- Chefs with taste for all things modern have a new line of cookware to call their own: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless.
- Beautiful, Brushed Stainless Exterior.
- Dishwasher Safe. Fast, easy clean-up.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Sleek Curved Vessel. Unique design complements your kitchen.
- Tri-Ply Performance. Full aluminum core for superb conductivity and even heating.
- Two loop handles to move from stove top to oven to table top with ease.
- Item #: LRL5005P
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
This is what we have been looking for in a pan that goes from counter to oven to table or from counter to stovetop to table. Thank you!
Not what I expected
I like the helper handles and the size of the pan; nice and big. But, it has a definite hot spot and is a little lighter weight than I had wanted. Having said that, I suppose you have to pay 3-400.00 for the pan I was looking for.
I absolutely love this pot!
Finding a large sauteuse pan with small, oven-proof handles as an open stock item has been a dream of mine for years. I make recipes that may need to go from stove to oven or broiler, and my original 5-qt. sauteuse, while big enough, has a very long skillet handle on one side. Fitting that handle into my narrow 24" wall oven was doable but unwieldy. In addition, the pot had to be crammed up against a corner so heat distributed unevenly. Then I found the Calphalon sauteuse. I love its large size with oven-proof handles, its nicely fitting lid (not too loose nor too tight). It heats evenly and washes up well. If you cook for a crowd or like to freeze chilis, stews, soups, etc., this is the right pot for the job. Five stars!