|More Colors: Gray|
|More Sizes: 3-qt., 5-qt.|
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 12-qt. Stockpot
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-qt. Multi-Pot
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 5-qt. Sauteuse Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 5-qt. Saute Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13-in. Deep Skillet
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 5 Qt. Sauté Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- The Contemporary Stainless sauté pan heats evenly and efficiently, delivering excellent browning, delicious caramelization and superior cooking control. Straight sides maximize your flat cooking surface. The thick bottom prevents scorching, yet responds exceptionally well to subtle adjustments in temperature -- essential for fast-cooking methods like sautéing. The low profile prevents foods from steaming while giving you easy access with utensils. Calphalon’s sauté pans are designed for easy cooking, easy cleanup and maximum performance.
- Chefs with taste for all things modern have a new line of cookware to call their own: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless.
- Beautiful, Brushed Stainless Exterior.
- Dishwasher Safe. Fast, easy clean-up.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Sleek Curved Vessel. Unique design complements your kitchen.
- Stay-Cool Handles. Comfortable through hours of stovetop cooking.
- Tempered Glass Covers. For see through convenience and beautiful presentation.
- Tri-Ply Performance. Full aluminum core for superb conductivity and even heating.
- Item #: LR5005
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.