- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 12-qt. Stockpot
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-qt. Dutch Oven
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 2.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Double Boiler
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $170.00
- Our Price: $99.95
Hurry, Only 8 In Stock!
Item #193793Model #LR87022SP
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Applies to Super Saver Shipping within the contiguous U.S. only. Not available on shipments to APO/FPO, AK, HI, U.S. Territories or orders shipping internationally. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Terms subject to change.
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
- Whether you’re preparing a meaty marinara or a delicate sauce, this sauce pan with double boiler insert is designed for easy cooking, easy cleanup and maximum performance. Heavy-gauge aluminum construction guarantees even, efficient heating. The double boiler insert is ideal for melting chocolate and cheeses.
- Chefs with taste for all things modern have a new line of cookware to call their own: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless.
- Beautiful, Brushed Stainless Exterior.
- Dishwasher Safe. Fast, easy clean-up.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Sleek Curved Vessel. Unique design complements your kitchen.
- Stainless Steel Double Broiler Insert
- Stay-Cool Handles. Comfortable through hours of stovetop cooking.
- Tempered Glass Covers. For see through convenience and beautiful presentation.
- Tri-Ply Performance. Full aluminum core for superb conductivity and even heating.
- Item #: LR87022SP
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.