- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 10-in. Everyday Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-qt. Dutch Oven
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 4.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Steamer Insert
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 2.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Double Boiler
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $170.00
- Our Price: $99.95
Hurry, Only 3 In Stock!
Item #193793 LR87022SP Model #LR87022SP
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Whether you’re preparing a meaty marinara or a delicate sauce, this sauce pan with double boiler insert is designed for easy cooking, easy cleanup and maximum performance. Heavy-gauge aluminum construction guarantees even, efficient heating. The double boiler insert is ideal for melting chocolate and cheeses.
- Chefs with taste for all things modern have a new line of cookware to call their own: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless.
- Beautiful, Brushed Stainless Exterior.
- Dishwasher Safe. Fast, easy clean-up.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Sleek Curved Vessel. Unique design complements your kitchen.
- Stainless Steel Double Broiler Insert
- Stay-Cool Handles. Comfortable through hours of stovetop cooking.
- Tempered Glass Covers. For see through convenience and beautiful presentation.
- Tri-Ply Performance. Full aluminum core for superb conductivity and even heating.
- Item #: LR87022SP
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Very good product. It wasn't the easiest web site. I had problems remembering my password but once was logged in I had no problems
First Double Boiler in Years
It's been a long time since I've been using a bain marie (SST bowl over a pot of water). I didn't want to find storage for ANOTHER utensil. But, as a lark, picked this one up and now I'm finding I love it. Even tho, it's just the two of us for dinner usually, it's certainly a prettier utensil to take from the stove to the table. Since we have our big meal mid-day, we normally have a bowl of soup later and this set works great - much better presentation that my old banged up SST bowl.
FINALLY FOUND IT
I DON'T KNOW WHY A "DOUBLE BOILER" IS SO HARD TO FIND AND STEAMERS ARE VERY EASY TO FINE. IT WAS SUCH A PLEASURE TO USE THIS 2 POT "DOUBLE BOILER". IT DOES THE JOB PERFECTLY. STEAMS VEGGIES VERY EASILY PLUS ALL THE OTHER USES, MELTING CHOCOLATE, BUTTER AND COOKING HOLLINDASE SAUCE, ETC. PLUS YOU CAN USE THE TOP POT TO COOK IN AS WELL..
The steamer fits the pot it came with quite well, but it does tend to "slip around" a bit. We have the 13-piece Calphalon set and find the steamer actually does not fit any of the other pots - very disappointing, since we thought it would fit several of our pot sizes.