- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 2.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Double Boiler
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 12-qt. Stockpot
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-qt. Multi-Pot
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13x16-in. Roasting Pan with Rack
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $150.00
- Our Price: $129.95
Out Of Stock
Item #403913 LRS1805P Model #LRS1805P
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- How do Calphalon Contemporary Stainless roasters ensure superb results? They’re made of tri-ply aluminum, the ideal material for consistent heat conduction. They feature low sides, so air circulates freely around your roast and moisture evaporates quickly. They stay level, even after years of high heat exposure, and they’re accompanied by our V-shaped roasting rack! If you’ve never tried slow-roasted foods, now’s the time to take the time.
- Chefs with taste for all things modern have a new line of cookware to call their own: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless.
- Beautiful, Brushed Stainless Exterior.
- Dishwasher Safe. Fast, easy clean-up.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Sleek Curved Vessel. Unique design complements your kitchen.
- Stay-Cool Handles. Comfortable through hours of stovetop cooking.
- Tri-Ply Performance. Full aluminum core for superb conductivity and even heating.
- Item #: LRS1805P
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Excellent Roasting Pan!
After many weeks of research, I finally decided to take the plunge on this roasting pan. Up until the 11th hour I was planning on purchasing another, more prestigious & expensive brand. What sold me on this over the A** C*** was the aluminum core vs. a stainless steel only bottom. Aluminum core pans seem to heat more evenly which can be important when making gravies or sauces. SInce my purchase, I have made a standing rib roast (which set directly on the pan's bottom) and then a 20 lb. roasted turkey (which I used the included rack). Both items turned out beautifully with wonderful browned, not burnt, bits that led to amazing gravies. The pan cleaned up so VERY easily. The rack also was an easy clean. I have read in the A** C*** website to use "Barkeepers' Friend" brand cleaning powder to bring stainless steel pans back to their original shine. I haven't tried that on the pan as it cleaned up so nicely but I have on old stainless steel pans and it worked great; almost look like new! As a side note, I was replacing a "good brand" non-stick roaster. I would discourage anyone from going the non-stick route as the coating began to flake off (even with proper care & utensils) and the "brown bits" were more like "burned bits" so my gravy always had a hint of burnt.
Have wanted & needed a roaster for many years. At last I have this one! It truly is wonderful & I would recommend it to one & all.