- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 2.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Double Boiler
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-qt. Dutch Oven
- Calphalon AccuCore 1-qt. Sauce Pan with Cover
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 1.5-qt. Sauce Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $89.95
Hurry, Only 5 In Stock!
Item #311170 LR87012 Model #LR87012
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Whether you’re preparing a delicate Bearnaise or a meaty marinara, Calphalon’s sauce pans are designed for easy cooking, easy cleanup and maximum performance. Heavy-gauge aluminum construction guarantees even, efficient heating. The rolled, matte-finish Cool Touch handle stays cool on the stove top and provides a stable grip. Plus, the rounded bottom perimeter helps you scrape every spot inside the pan so no tasty spoonful goes to waste.
- Chefs with taste for all things modern have a new line of cookware to call their own: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless.
- Beautiful, Brushed Stainless Exterior.
- Dishwasher Safe. Fast, easy clean-up.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Sleek Curved Vessel. Unique design complements your kitchen.
- Stay-Cool Handles. Comfortable through hours of stovetop cooking.
- Tempered Glass Covers. For see through convenience and beautiful presentation.
- Tri-Ply Performance. Full aluminum core for superb conductivity and even heating.
- Item #: LR87012
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Needed to replace a saucepan of the same size that I've had since college. Got a discount on this item, which was nice. Love the fact the top is wider than my older Calphalon saucepan of the same size. Works great! As does all my other Calphalon items. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality product for the price.
LOVE Calphalon !!!!!
I have a very complete set of the do-not-stick Calphalon and now have a complete set of the stainless too. Wouldn't use another another brand of cookware !!!
Stainless steel sauce pan
This isn't the first Caphalon pot that I've used, and I've never been unhappy with any of them. This pan met the need I had for an all-purpose small sauce pan. I expecially love the glass lid. It was great to be able to keep contents simmering without having to lift the lid.
Calphalon Sauce Pan
This was a replacement for a 1 quart saucepan which was damaged - I was unable to find a 1 quart I liked so I choose this one - great choice. Very nice looking pan and there is more room for stirring than in the 1 quart.