- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13-in. Deep Skillet
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick Grill Pan and Press
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13.75-in. Panini Pan
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 9x12-in. Panini Pan and Press
- Item No Longer Available
- Ridged bottom brings the pleasures of outdoor grilling indoors. With authentic grill marks, steaks, chops and burgers look as great as they taste. Use the stainless sandwich press to create perfectly browned, evenly cooked Panini's. Cleanup is fast and simple with the nonstick interior.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior.
- Long handles that stay cool on the stovetop.
- Raised Grill Ridges
- Stainless Sandwich Press
- Item #: JR8112P
- Surface: Nonstick
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Perfect Bacon Pan!!
It has always been a pet peeve that bacon never fit in the round frying pans. The ends never cooked and it never turned out crispy without being soft in parts and almost burned in others. This pan with the press cooks perfect bacon for two with enough for BLT sandwiches. I haven't tried the recipes for others that you included but soon. A larger family might want a larger pan or even two of these to get all the bacon going for the kids at once.
Chose this pan over one of the electric grills because of the possible versatility. I've used this pan for grilling steaks, and re-heating leftover sweet potato fries, as well as making thanksgiving-leftover and lox&egg paninis. The lid is a good weight...on it's own it lightly presses, and if you really wanna flatten something (for, say, cuban bread), you just add some more pressure. Without the lid, it's a nonstick pan that will put grill marks on anything you want to have grill marks. My husband talked me into this (wasn't sure how much use I'd have for it) and I'm glad he did.
This pan cooks evenly and leaves beautiful grill makes on steaks. I used the sandwich press for the steaks and they came out beautiful. Clean up was extremely easy. I love this pan.
- I recommend this product.