- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-qt. Dutch Oven with Lid
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-qt. Stockpot with Lid
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $174.95
Hurry, Only 15 In Stock!
Item #605181 1876966 Model #1876966
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The stunning, contemporary design looks beautiful in the kitchen, and heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum ensures even heating. The 8-qt. Stock Pot is a nice size for cooking pasta, preparing stocks, or simmering soups. It has tall sides and a narrow opening to help control evaporation, allowing foods to simmer slowly and develop amazing flavor.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Durable, cast stainless steel loop handles.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum for even heating.
- Oven safe to 450°F / 230°C.
- Triple layer, PFOA-free nonstick for lasting release
- Item #: 1876966
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450°F / 230°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.