- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13.75-in. Panini Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 5-qt. Sauteuse Pan
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-qt. Pasta Insert
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $74.95
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Hurry, Only 14 In Stock!
Item #605258 1877053 Model #1877053
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Designed to fit Calphalon Contemporary 8-qt. stock pots, this Pasta Insert is great for draining pasta, vegetables, potatoes, shrimp and more.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Fits Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick and Stainless Steel 8-qt. stock pots.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Item #: 1877053
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450°F / 230°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Safe for use with all utensils
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Use A Least Once A Week
This is one of the best products I have ever purchased. I use it to cook pasta, steam vegetables and steam seafood. It is especially good because I can store it right in the stockpot. (I have limited pantry space.) It is easy to clean, too.
- I recommend this product.
Every kitchen should have one!
I have had this product for several years. Besides cooking pasta, it is great for cooking vegetables, etc...
- I recommend this product.
This piece fits right inside my 8-quart pot and it makes cooking pasta a breeze. Had it for a few weeks,love it, also very easy to clean
When I bought the original set about 3 years ago, as a bonus the store added a large pasta pot with insert as free gift. I never liked it because it didn't match the contemporary set I bought. So the purpose of buying the insert was to have it match my set.