- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-qt. Dutch Oven with Lid
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-qt. Multi-Pot with Steamer
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-qt. Pasta Insert
- Item No Longer Available
- Pasta, corn on the cob, lobster, boiled potatoes --they’ve never been easier to prepare than with Calphalon’s all-purpose inserts. The stainless steel design provides durable, rust-free performance, use after use. Double loop handles make removing foods easier and safer. Just lift out the insert and water drains back into the pot. Designed to nestle perfectly in many Calphalon pots.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Item #: JR808PI
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
This piece fits right inside my 8-quart pot and it makes cooking pasta a breeze. Had it for a few weeks,love it, also very easy to clean
When I bought the original set about 3 years ago, as a bonus the store added a large pasta pot with insert as free gift. I never liked it because it didn't match the contemporary set I bought. So the purpose of buying the insert was to have it match my set.