- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13-in. Covered Fry Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-qt. Multi-Pot
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-qt. Pasta Insert
- Our Price: $74.95
Hurry, Only 10 In Stock!
Item #200115 JR808PI Model #JR808PI
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Applies to Super Saver Shipping within the contiguous U.S. only. Not available on shipments to APO/FPO, AK, HI, U.S. Territories or orders shipping internationally. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Terms subject to change.
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Buy $399 or more of the select Calphalon cookware* and receive the Bonus Utensil Set and a Bonus Unison Nonstick 12-in. Everyday Pan. Not valid on orders that ship internationally. Limit one per order. Valid through December 31, 2013 or while supplies last.*Offer Excludes Simply Calphalon Nonstick, Simply Calphalon Enamel, Simply Calphalon Easy System and Simply Calphalon Stainless cookware.
- Pasta, corn on the cob, lobster, boiled potatoes --they’ve never been easier to prepare than with Calphalon’s all-purpose inserts. The stainless steel design provides durable, rust-free performance, use after use. Double loop handles make removing foods easier and safer. Just lift out the insert and water drains back into the pot. Designed to nestle perfectly in many Calphalon pots.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Item #: JR808PI
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.