- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-qt. Multi-Pot with Steamer
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
- Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel 5-qt. Dutch Oven
- Simply Calphalon Easy System 5-qt. Dutch Oven with Lid
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-qt. Dutch Oven with Lid
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $180.00
- Our Price: $99.95
Item #605279 1876961 Model #1876961
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Calphalon Special Values See Full Offer Details
- Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The stunning, contemporary design looks beautiful in the kitchen, and heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum ensures even heating. This large-capacity Dutch Oven is tailor-made for large families or entertaining. It's ideal for simmering sauces, soups and stews; also perfect for pot roasts, casseroles and baked pasta dishes. Goes from stovetop to oven.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Durable, cast stainless steel loop handles.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum for even heating.
- Oven safe to 450°F / 230°C.
- Triple layer, PFOA-free nonstick for lasting release
- Item #: 1876961
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450°F / 230°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Large enough for a roast
Large 8.5 qt. dutch oven is great, I'm very happy with it, very easy to clean up I can use it on top of stove or in the oven.I also have the smaller one & use it constantly. I would reccommeny it to anyone.
- I recommend this product.
Wonderful All-Around Pot
I bought this initially because I was going to be cooking for a family member's 90th birthday celebration where over 50 people would be attending. I needed the largest dutch oven/pot I could find, and this worked perfectly, shortening the time involved in pre-preparing the main course.
Since then I have used it for just about anything you can think of - soups, peasant style ratatouille, gumbo, chili, chicken cacciatore, etc. (I prepare large double batches so I can freeze a large amount for later.) And it has worked absolutely perfectly for everything. I used to have to start some dishes in one pan and split the contents at some point in the prep to make the quantity I've needed, but not with this pan because it is so large.
And as others have commented, for its size, it is exceptionally lightweight. And the clean-up is so easy that it's amazing. Storage can be a consideration because it's so large, but we found a way to make it happen.
I couldn't recommend this item more highly if you have the need for a large dutch oven or pot.
- I recommend this product.
Wonderful Dutch oven
I love this dutch oven....it cooks like a charm and the best thing is it is made right here in the USA.... It's time for all of us to buy from the USA whenever we can or we can kiss our country goodbye..
was skeptical at first. the pan being so light compared to my lodge cast iron oven. But used it twice allready and it cooked as good as my lodge.So far I am satisfied with it.