- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-qt. Dutch Oven with Lid
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Chili Pot
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 5-qt. Dutch Oven
- Simply Calphalon Easy System 5-qt. Dutch Oven: Gray
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
- Item No Longer Available
- Cook for the whole family all at once with this large, versatile pot. Works well on both the stovetop and oven, allowing you to bake rich casseroles or slow-simmer soups to perfection.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior.
- Sparkling glass-and-stainless covers give you a clear view of simmering soups and sauces, too.
- Versatile vessel shapes that accommodates several different cooking techniques.
- Item #: JR8785P
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I bought this as I needed something to make casseroles in. Great product as usual. Have been using Calphalon cookware for 10 years now and won't use anything else. This Dutch Oven is the perfect size and I love the glass top so I can check the food without removing the top,
This pot is great for stews & hearty soups, like bean or split pea or lentil. Great size for making enough for the freezer.
Roomy, everyday pan...
Good for the oven too! Used this pan to sear a small roast, then tossed in my veggies and some seasonings, a dab of water, put on the lid and right into the oven.