- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-qt. Dutch Oven with Lid
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. 8” & 10” Omelette Pan Set
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 5-qt. Saucier with Lid
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $135.00
- Our Price: $79.95
Hurry, Only 12 In Stock!
Item #605265 1876968 Model #1876968
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The stunning, contemporary design looks beautiful in the kitchen, and heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum ensures even heating. This classic Dutch Oven is ideal for chili, soups and stews; also perfect for pot roasts, casseroles and baked pasta dishes. Goes from stovetop to oven with ease.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Durable, cast stainless steel loop handles.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum for even heating.
- Oven safe to 450°F / 230°C.
- Triple layer, PFOA-free nonstick for lasting release
- Item #: 1876968
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450°F / 230°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I bought this as I needed something to make casseroles in. Great product as usual. Have been using Calphalon cookware for 10 years now and won't use anything else. This Dutch Oven is the perfect size and I love the glass top so I can check the food without removing the top,
This pot is great for stews & hearty soups, like bean or split pea or lentil. Great size for making enough for the freezer.
Roomy, everyday pan...
Good for the oven too! Used this pan to sear a small roast, then tossed in my veggies and some seasonings, a dab of water, put on the lid and right into the oven.