- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13-in. Deep Skillet
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 4-pc. Omelette Pan Set with Lids
- Item No Longer Available
- Set includes:
10-in. Omelette Pan with Cover
12-in. Omelette Pan with Cover
- Perfect flips, and no flops! Calphalon's Contemporary Nonstick omelette pans feature a thick, flat, wide bottom for quick, even heating and cooking with little to no oils. The gently sloping sides and nonstick surface allow the omelet to glide freely, flip in one quick motion and slide easily from the pan to your plate. Plus, cleanup is easy. The rolled stainless steel Cool Touch handle conducts heat more slowly than cast iron handles, so it stays cool on the stove top. It’s sure to bring out your sunny side.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior.
- Long handles that stay cool on the stovetop for hours of comfortable cooking.
- Sparkling glass-and-stainless covers give you a clear view of simmering soups and sauces, too.
- Versatile vessel shapes that accommodates several different cooking techniques.
- Item #: 321193
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.