- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13-in. Deep Skillet
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 4-qt. Sauce Pan with Cover
- Simply Calphalon 4-qt. Ceramic Nonstick Sauce Pan
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 4.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Steamer Insert
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $150.00
- Our Price: $99.95
Item #604922 1877052 Model #1877052
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Calphalon Special Values See Full Offer Details
- Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The stunning, contemporary design looks beautiful in the kitchen, and heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum ensures even heating. One of the most commonly used pans in the kitchen, the 4.5-qt. Sauce Pan has high sides and a rounded bottom for easy stirring. Ideal for soups, sauces, noodles, rice and mashed potatoes.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Durable, cast stainless steel loop handles.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge, bronze hard-anodized aluminum for even heating.
- Oven safe to 450°F / 230°C.
- Triple layer, PFOA-free nonstick for lasting release
- Item #: 1877052
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450°F / 230°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I was quite disappointed
I own quite a few Calphalon pots and pans and love them immensely. However, this exactly product left me very puzzled. I tried to make some sauces in the pot and and was really surprised with the aftertaste my cooking had -- after first time I cooked, then after the second, then again after the third. To try it the last time and make sure I cooked the rice I cook practically every day and know the taste completely. The rice had the aftertaste and the unpleasant smell after being cooked in this pot. The shape and size of the pot are great though. I would love to find the substitution. The only reason I gave 2 stars is because I decided to stop trying now and send it back. Maybe I am reacting too soon and should try and use the pot up to 10 times - I do not know. Nobody mentions this issue as a potential challenge anywhere so I have no idea how long I am supposed to put up with the bad results before I get my *perfect pot*. :)
- I do not recommend this product.
I bough this pot to replace a similar 4 qt steamer - also Calphalon - that is worn out. Shame on me for not paying attention to the dimensions because this pot is not what I expected. Much more bulky that the other pot and a much bigger steamer insert than I wanted. Knowing ths now I would not have made the purchase. Oh well. Item 2 - they have significantly thinned up the wall thickness. I don't know if this will have an effect on durability, but I suspect it might.
Bought this as part of a birthday gift for my avid cook wife. At first she wasn't so sure but after several uses it has become one of her favorite pots. I normally do the dishes as she cooks and I am having to wash this pot 4-5x a week and it remains a breeze to clean and is holding up great. Would buy another.