- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-in. Everyday Pan with Lid
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-qt. Dutch Oven with Lid
- Simply Calphalon Stainless 3-qt. Saute Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 3-qt. Saute Pan
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 3-qt. Saute Pan with Cover
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 3-qt. Saute Pan with Cover
- Item No Longer Available
- Quick searing. Superior browning. Easy cleaning. Calphalon’s nonstick sauté pans are where great, low-fat and no-fat cooking takes shape. Straight sides maximize your flat cooking surface. The thick bottom prevents scorching, yet responds exceptionally well to subtle adjustments in temperature --essential for fast-cooking methods like sautéing. The low profile prevents foods from steaming while giving you easy access with utensils.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior.
- Long handles that stay cool on the stovetop for hours of comfortable cooking.
- Sparkling glass-and-stainless covers give you a clear view of simmering soups and sauces, too.
- Versatile vessel shapes that accommodates several different cooking techniques.
- Item #: JR5003
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
For the $$$ I should have bought another set
I don't know why my old saute sticks now - I wish I knew what happened to ruin it so we could avoid that again. After placeing the order I realized it would have been MUCH more economical to have just bought another set.
Large size is good for most anything you wan to prepare