- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13-in. Deep Skillet
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2.5-qt. Shallow Sauce Pan
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 1-qt. Sauce Pan with Cover
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 2.5-qt. Shallow Sauce Pan
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 3.5-qt. Pour and Strain Sauce Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $110.00
- Our Price: $59.95
Item #604901 1876840 Model #1876840
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Special Message See Important Information
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Calphalon Special Values See Full Offer Details
- Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The stunning, contemporary design looks beautiful in the kitchen, and heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum ensures even heating. Use the 3.5-qt. sauce pan to cook pasta, vegetables, rice or beans, and then drain liquid by using the integrated straining holes in the cover. It's fast, easy and you won't have to use a separate colander.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Durable, cast stainless steel loop handles.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum for even heating.
- Oven safe to 450°F / 230°C.
- Triple layer, PFOA-free nonstick for lasting release
- Item #: 1876840
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450°F / 230°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Hard to clean
I've had this product for six months now and have never had an easy time cleaning it. No, our water is not excessively hard to cause residue to form on the sides of the pot. At least, that never happened with the much cheaper "Teflon" pots I used before. I had to get special instructions on how to clean the pot from the manufacturer and that's the only way I can get it clean. This is not a good product.
- I do not recommend this product.
3.5 qt pour and strain sauce pan
Love this pan. Wish the cover had a heatproof handle.
- I recommend this product.
Great for cooking potatoes!
I love this pour and strain pot! I wish every pot had this feature and hope to see a stanless steel one soon.
- I recommend this product.