- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-pc. Cookware Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 4-qt. Pour and Strain Sauce Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 3.5-qt. Pour and Strain Sauce Pan
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-qt. Stockpot
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 3.5-qt. Pour and Strain Sauce Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- Versatile and convenient, this sauce pan has a built-in strainer in the cover and a pour spout, making it easy to drain water from pasta, vegetables or legumes without using a separate strainer. Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick cookware combines contemporary design with multi-layer nonstick for ultra-durability. The heavy-gauge aluminum provides even heating and the hard-anodization process gives it added strength. The long handle stays cool on the stovetop, and the elegant glass cover with stainless steel rim gives you a clear view of simmering soups and sauces.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum for even heating
- Integrated strainer in cover
- Lifetime Warranty
- Multi-layer nonstick for lasting release
- Oven safe to 450ºF
- Pour spout
- Stay-cool handles
- Item #: 1791951
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast, brushed stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash only
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Hard to clean
I've had this product for six months now and have never had an easy time cleaning it. No, our water is not excessively hard to cause residue to form on the sides of the pot. At least, that never happened with the much cheaper "Teflon" pots I used before. I had to get special instructions on how to clean the pot from the manufacturer and that's the only way I can get it clean. This is not a good product.
- I do not recommend this product.
3.5 qt pour and strain sauce pan
Love this pan. Wish the cover had a heatproof handle.
- I recommend this product.
Great for cooking potatoes!
I love this pour and strain pot! I wish every pot had this feature and hope to see a stanless steel one soon.
- I recommend this product.