- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2.5-qt. Shallow Sauce Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 12-in. Jumbo Fryer
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2.5-qt. Sauce with Cover
- Item No Longer Available
- Whether you’re preparing a delicate Bearnaise or a meaty marinara, Calphalon’s nonstick sauce pans are designed for easy low-fat and no-fat cooking, easy cleanup and maximum performance. heavy-gauge aluminum construction guarantees even, efficient heating. The rolled, matte-finish Cool Touch handle stays cool on the stove top and provides a stable grip. Plus, the rounded bottom perimeter helps you scrape every spot inside the pan so no tasty spoonful goes to waste.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior.
- Long handles that stay cool on the stovetop for hours of comfortable cooking.
- Sparkling glass-and-stainless covers give you a clear view of simmering soups and sauces, too.
- Versatile vessel shapes that accommodates several different cooking techniques.
- Item #: JR87022
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I was quite disappointed
I own quite a few Calphalon pots and pans and love them immensely. However, this exactly product left me very puzzled. I tried to make some sauces in the pot and and was really surprised with the aftertaste my cooking had -- after first time I cooked, then after the second, then again after the third. To try it the last time and make sure I cooked the rice I cook practically every day and know the taste completely. The rice had the aftertaste and the unpleasant smell after being cooked in this pot. The shape and size of the pot are great though. I would love to find the substitution. The only reason I gave 2 stars is because I decided to stop trying now and send it back. Maybe I am reacting too soon and should try and use the pot up to 10 times - I do not know. Nobody mentions this issue as a potential challenge anywhere so I have no idea how long I am supposed to put up with the bad results before I get my *perfect pot*. :)
- I do not recommend this product.
I bough this pot to replace a similar 4 qt steamer - also Calphalon - that is worn out. Shame on me for not paying attention to the dimensions because this pot is not what I expected. Much more bulky that the other pot and a much bigger steamer insert than I wanted. Knowing ths now I would not have made the purchase. Oh well. Item 2 - they have significantly thinned up the wall thickness. I don't know if this will have an effect on durability, but I suspect it might.
Bought this as part of a birthday gift for my avid cook wife. At first she wasn't so sure but after several uses it has become one of her favorite pots. I normally do the dishes as she cooks and I am having to wash this pot 4-5x a week and it remains a breeze to clean and is holding up great. Would buy another.