- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-qt. Multi-Pot with Steamer
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12x14-in. Roaster
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 14x16-in. Roaster Set
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $170.00
- Our Price: $99.95
Item #605223 1876985 Model #1876985
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Set includes:
• 16-in. Roaster
• Nonstick Rack
• Injection Baster
• 2 Stainless Steel Lifters
- Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The stunning, contemporary design looks beautiful in the kitchen, and heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum ensures even heating. Perfectly sized to accommodate large turkeys, roasts, or hams, the quadruple-riveted handles make lifting and turning easy. The 16-in. Roaster also goes from oven to stovetop when it's time to make gravy. Nonstick rack elevates meat for even cooking and browning.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum for even heating.
- Long, cast stainless steel handle stays cool while you're cooking on the stovetop.
- Oven safe to 450°F / 230°C.
- Triple layer, PFOA-free nonstick for lasting release
- Item #: 1876985
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450°F / 230°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Though the rack and roasting pan were the quality I expect from all of my Calphalon cooking sets, the quality of the Turkey Grabbers were an unexpected bonus. They make handling the Hot Roast Turkey easy. The one piece that sets this set apart is the Baster/Injector. Most injectors have small hypodermic size vials that you are constantly refilling. Also when trying to suck up the juices to reinject, using the baster to extract the fluid then screwing on the needle is even a greater invention than pre-sliced bread.
used this roasting pan to cook our Christmas roast, the roast came out perfect. The rack kept the roast from sticking and we used the dripping in our gravy, made for a very good meal.
Best gift for young couples!
My daughter borrowed my turkey pan and baster...this told me, she didnt have one! so went looking for one for her as a Christmas gift. The best deal I found was at Cooking.com! The sent me an email coupon I could use which made the deal even sweeter. My daughter loved it and so did I! Now I want one for myself since mine is so old!!!
Received With Scratched bed
Product was received with a noticeable "scratch" or burr mark on the bed along almost the entire length of the pan. It's about 1/2 inch wide. Had I noticed this in time I would have returned the product. However, having no substitute, I was forced to use it. Based on this I think I was sold a "second" or defective unit. NOTE: This burr was on the cooking surface not the exterior bottom. In all likelihood I shall NOT be purchasing from you again.