- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13-in. Deep Skillet
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary 2-pc. Glass Lid Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. Grill Pan and Griddle Set
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13.75-in. Panini Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $110.00
- Our Price: $54.95
Item #605244 1877038 Model #1877038
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the contiguous U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories, AK/HI or orders shipping internationally. Standard, Express and NextDay Shipping charges are not waived. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Only one coupon code may be applied to an order at any time, including promotional free shipping coupons. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
- Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The stunning, contemporary design looks beautiful in the kitchen, and heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum ensures even heating. With the Panini Pan & Press, you can make hot Italian sandwiches or grill foods right in your own kitchen. Use the press to make panini sandwiches, sear chicken and other meats, or even grill vegetables. The unique ridges leave authentic grill marks on foods and help drain unwanted fat.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum for even heating.
- Long, cast stainless steel handle stays cool while you're cooking on the stovetop.
- Oven safe to 450°F / 230°C.
- Stainless steel press.
- Triple layer, PFOA-free nonstick for lasting release
- Item #: 1877038
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450°F / 230°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Perfect Bacon Pan!!
It has always been a pet peeve that bacon never fit in the round frying pans. The ends never cooked and it never turned out crispy without being soft in parts and almost burned in others. This pan with the press cooks perfect bacon for two with enough for BLT sandwiches. I haven't tried the recipes for others that you included but soon. A larger family might want a larger pan or even two of these to get all the bacon going for the kids at once.
Chose this pan over one of the electric grills because of the possible versatility. I've used this pan for grilling steaks, and re-heating leftover sweet potato fries, as well as making thanksgiving-leftover and lox&egg paninis. The lid is a good weight...on it's own it lightly presses, and if you really wanna flatten something (for, say, cuban bread), you just add some more pressure. Without the lid, it's a nonstick pan that will put grill marks on anything you want to have grill marks. My husband talked me into this (wasn't sure how much use I'd have for it) and I'm glad he did.
This pan cooks evenly and leaves beautiful grill makes on steaks. I used the sandwich press for the steaks and they came out beautiful. Clean up was extremely easy. I love this pan.
- I recommend this product.