|More Sizes: 10-in.|
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13-in. Deep Skillet
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-in. Square Grill Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- Get your grill on. The 11” Square Grill Pan is the perfect pan for indoor grilling... try all of your favorite barbeque recipes inside all year round--with effortless cleanup!
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior.
- Long handles that stay cool on the stovetop for hours of comfortable cooking.
- Versatile vessel shapes that accommodates several different cooking techniques.
- Item #: JR1111P
- Surface: Nonstick
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I bought this grill months ago and finally used it last night. It was WONDERFUL! My chicken came out so juicy with the grill marks and everything. The hamburgers tasted like my husband had cooked them outside on the grill. I would buy one for everyone in my family!
- I recommend this product.
A typically excellent Calphalon product. I have been using this grill pan daily...really enjoy it.
Wonderful substitute for the grill!
Love this grill pan! I haven't had much opportunity to use the pan but it grills evenly, nothing sticks to it and love how it "grills" food.
Love this Grill Pan
I haven't had my grill pan long but have used it several times for meats including bacon & steak. I was very happy with everything and clean up was very easy!