|More Sizes: 5-in.|
Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 7-in. Santoku Knife
- Our Price: $34.95
Hurry, Only 14 In Stock!
Item #610136Model #KNR0007C
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Bonus Cheese Set See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Applies to Super Saver Shipping within the contiguous U.S. only. Not available on shipments to APO/FPO, AK, HI, U.S. Territories or orders shipping internationally. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Terms subject to change.
- Combining features of a chef's knife and a cleaver, the Santoku is an all purpose Asian-style knife that's ideal for cutting meat, fish and vegetables. The word santoku means "three good things" - a reference to the three cutting tasks it performs so well: slicing, dicing and mincing. The Santoku is designed with kullens, or indentations along its edges, which reduce friction and prevent food from sticking to the blade. The knife also serves as a spatula as you cut, removing cut foods quickly and easily from the cutting surface.
- Contemporary Cutlery's full tang design provides better balance and superior strength.
- Each knife type individually balanced for efficiency and comfort.
- Ergonomic grip handle uniquely contoured for one size fits all comfort
- Full tang design provides better balance and superior strength.
- Fully tapered from cutting edge to spine and from tip to heel for superior strength and greater cutting versatility.
- Hand-ground to a perfect, equal edge and fine satin finish.
- High carbon, no-stain German steel from tip to tang. Sharpens more easily than ordinary stainless and maintains its edge longer. Resists rust, stains, discoloration.
- Lifetime warranty
- One piece forging of blade, bolster and tang for long-lasting durability. No parts to separate.
- Patented handle labels make knife identification easy.
- Item #: KNR0007C
- Handle: Fiberglass-reinforced polyresin
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.