- Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 17-pc. Knife Block Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 6.5-in. Sandwich Knife
- Our Price: $19.95
Item #299059 1771002 Model #1771002
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Bonus Cheese Set See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- The 6.5-in. Sandwich Knife features a wide, rounded blade that is ideal for spreading condiments, while the serrated edge slices sandwich fixings and breads without tearing. Made from fully-forged premium quality, high-carbon, no-stain German steel, Contemporary Cutlery features a sleek, ergonomically contoured grip handle. A full tang design provides better balance and superior strength. In addition, the name of each knife is etched into the butt of its handle, so there's never a doubt which knife you're pulling out of the block.
- Contemporary Cutlery's full tang design provides better balance and superior strength.
- Full tang design for better balance and superior strength.
- Fully-forged blade, bolster and tang for life-long durability.
- Labeled handles for easy identification.
- Lifetime Warranty
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
There is a small downside to this knife. I bought it to round out the Calphalon block set. Upon arrival it, I found it did not fit in the block slot that was left. It missed that slot fit by approximately 1/8 inch.
Like these knives
We started with the Santoku and started collecting these knives. Like the open stock. Could have gotten it for less, tho...