Calphalon Contemporary Cutlery 4.5-in. Paring Knife
Paring knives are designed to handle the finer tasks of food preparation. There’s no better tool for mincing shallots, garlic and fresh herbs. Hand-held tasks like coring tomatoes and strawberries are accomplished quickly --and decorative cuts with precision. Use a paring knife to create radish... (See complete description below)
Suggested Price: $35.00
Our Price: $24.95
Retailer: This code duplicates the product UPC code, please use it to locate merchandise and scan for wedding registry additions.
Contemporary Cutlery's full tang design provides better balance and superior strength.
- Each knife type individually balanced for efficiency and comfort.
- Ergonomic grip handle uniquely contoured for one size fits all comfort
- Full tang design provides better balance and superior strength.
- Fully tapered from cutting edge to spine and from tip to heel for superior strength and greater cutting versatility.
- Hand-ground to a perfect, equal edge and fine satin finish.
- High carbon, no-stain German steel from tip to tang. Sharpens more easily than ordinary stainless and maintains its edge longer. Resists rust, stains, discoloration.
- Lifetime warranty
- One piece forging of blade, bolster and tang for long-lasting durability. No parts to separate.
- Patented handle labels make knife identification easy.
- Item #: KNR10045C
- Handle: Fiberglass-reinforced polyresin
Use & Care
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.